Rare Olde TImes
Richmond, VA 23238
Monday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMTuesday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMWednesday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMThursday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMFriday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMSaturday: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night, Will open for private events on Sunday.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Live Music, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Game Room, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Rare Olde Times is distinctly a Public House. You can find casual and regular acquaintances, friendly staff, a homely setting, and the personal touch that family ownership brings. Our bar was started by a Dubliner - so it definitely has a unique Irish feel to it. We serve classic, hearty pub food and drinks that you love. Having a long tradition as a centerpiece in people's lives, public houses have acted as hardware stores, "spirit groceries", undertakers, and in many other capacities. But as a place for friends and community to gather in an informal setting, pubs have become less well known. Rare Olde Times captures that idea and delivers it with style to Richmond.
- Best Known For
- The Rare Olde Burger, The Irish Dip, Shepard's Pie, Corned Beef & Cabbage!
- Rated best Irish pub in Richmond!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Rare Olde TImes and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.