Runner Stone Mill House
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Monday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PMLunch 11-2 Dinner 5-10 Bar opens daily at 11 and closed at 1 am
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Payment Methods
Locally influenced by the backbone of Pittsburgh's rich mill history with a motivation from regional and seasonal ingredients, the Runner Stone Mill House menus are embedded with a rich story. The restaurant's name is inspired by the Watson Family, operators of a grist mill in Coraopolis, PA from 1830 to 1887. Grist mills are historically recognized for gathering communities together and providing nourishment for all characteristics to which the Runner Stone Mill House embodies. In a community like manner, each menu item has been constructed for table sharing, beginning with Quick Bites and Shareables to Fork & Knife, ending with Sweet Delights.
- Best Known For
- Pasta Diablo- a recipe passed down for 100+ years throughout the family of Executive Chef Joe Comunale. It features a garlic-infused red wine sauce, homemade sausage, fresh (never dried) pasta, vegetables and many herbs/spices.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Runner Stone Mill House and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.