West Chester, PA 19380
Monday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday| 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Located in the heart of the picturesque borough of West Chester, Ryan's Pub was established in February of 2002. Proprietors Pat and Paul Ryan envisioned building a pub where you could always count on high quality interesting food and drink served in a lively Irish American pub atmosphere. Whether it be for a quick lunch, after work appetizers, or a delicious dinner with family and friends, Ryan's Pub has street side seating along Gay St. a first floor bar and eating area and a second floor cozy and quiet dining room. In 2008, Ryan's Pub added a great outdoor deck with a bar and twilight seating for 30. Since its inception Ryan's Pub has been "the" local favorite due to the warm welcome customers feel while in the pub.
- Best Known For
- Wings,Prime Rib,Outdoor Deck with bar,quality food,Friendly Service
- 3 time winner of the best chili in chester county at chester county chili cook off
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Ryan's Pub and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.