Orlando, FL 32803
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:30 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 12:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| 12:00 PM - 9:30 PMMon-Thurs 11-2:30 & 5-9:30. Fri 11-2:30 & 5-10. Sat 12-3 & 5-10. Sun 12-3 & 5-9:30.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children, Cozy
- Bar Beer, Wines
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Thai cuisine is known for its balance of five fundamental flavors in each dish or the overall meal-hot (spicy), sour, sweet, salty and bitter (optional). Although popularly considered as a single cuisine, Thai food is really better described as four regional cuisines corresponding to the four main regions of the country: Northern, Northeastern, Centra, and Southern. Southern curries, for example, tend to contain coconut milk and fresh tumeric, while northeastern dishes often include lime juice. With awards from the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Weekly, Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine and WESH 2, among others, Sea Thai is the best That food in Orlando.
- Best Known For
- Southeast Asia Pad Thai Pineapple Duck Curry, Spicy basil noodle
- Best of Orlando 2011,2009,2008 - Orlando Weekly Foodie Award Winner 2010,2007,2008- Orlando Sentinel A-List 2008 Winner - WESH 2 Silver Spoon Winner 2010, 2008 - Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sea Thai and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.