Selah Tea Cafe
Waterville, ME 04901
Monday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday| 7:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday| 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Gluten-Free Items, Organic Menu Items
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Payment Methods
Looking for great food one must visit the award winning Selah Tea Cafe. Offer fresh and delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Desserts and pastries are mostly made by the owners grandmother, known by locals as Grammie.
- Best Known For
- The best curry chicken in the Waterville area. Homemade pastries. Everything made fresh! Selah Burger topped with Bobby's secret sauce and served with pasta salad.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Selah Tea Cafe and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.