Shah Abbas Cuisine of Persia
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Monday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 10:30 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Bar Beer, Wines, Corkage Fee $15, Full Bar
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Valet, Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Shah Abbas, one of the best known kings of Persia, belonged to one of the most powerful dynasties of Iran, the Safavieh dynasty. Shah Abbas greatly influenced Persian culture, especially in the areas of architecture, music, dance, painting and sportsmanship. Today, in many cities of Iran, and especially in her capital city of Isfahan, well preserved structures remain as monuments to her meticulous attention to folk culture and festivities. Unique architectural design, artistic ceramic work, painting and artwork are evident in the massive buildings and the infrastructure of the cit. Studies of these historical monuments is indicative of a more advance modern culture ahead of its time even by today's standards. We named our restaurant Shah Abbas and designed it to replicate this magnificent cultural establishment, in a friendly environment. We have made a great effort to represent this tasteful style of architecture for you, our valuable customer, hoping to preserve history for generations to come.
- Best Known For
- Kosher catering upon request - Halal - Belly dancing from 9:30pm-2am - Hookah lounge - Daily fresh food, nothing frozen
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Shah Abbas Cuisine of Persia and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.