SLOPPY JANES CAFE & DELI
Lancaster, PA 17603
Monday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Banquet Facilities PARTY TRAYS, CARRYOUT CATERING
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Special Needs Home Meal Replace, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, BYOB
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
The first thing you notice when you enter Sloppy Janes is that is isn't Sloppy looking at all. What you will notice is the bright colors and the New Orleans accents, and on any given day the aroma of our Pork Barbecue in the smoker. Sloppy Janes is not just another sandwich shop, we use premium ingredients that are not only better but in many cases healthier. Yet the pricing is [ fair, competetive, honest,] and the size of our sandwiches are not for the birds. We have 131 items on the menu plus Our daily Specials and the Value Combo Menu. We have brought together foods from three of the great food cities. Hoagies and Cheesesteaks from Philadelphia. Ruebens, Corned Beef, Pastrami and Deli sandwiches from New York. Cajun Pork, Muffelatta's, Cajun Pork, and Po Boys from New Orleans. New Orleans Style Po Boys are french bread sandwiches made with our own Creole Mayonnaise, and either Shrimp, Crawfish, Oysters, Catfish, Alligator, or Chicken topped with lettuce, tomato. Our signature sandwich the Sloppy Jane uses our Smoked Pork and Gooey Cheddar Cheese on a Steak Roll and topped with our own sweet but zesty BBQ sauce. The Smoked Pork BBQ is also avaliable on a toasted kaiser bun. Sloppy Janes "Starter Menu" is worthy of any restaurant , fine food or fast food. Our own made Soups and Gumbo, Onion Straws with Horseradish dip, Corn Nuggets, Sweet Potato Fries, Hushpuppies, and an assortment of Deli salads just to name a few.
- Chef's Bio
- Brian and Jane have been in the Hospitality Business all of thier lives. They have owned Sloppy Janes for over 12 years. Brian was the Executive Chef at The Sugar House Hotel in New Orleans, and was also with several other Hotels in the South. Locally he was Executive Chef at The Willow Valley Resort for 10 years from 1987 to 1997.
- Best Known For
- New Orleans and Cajun style sandwiches, Red Beans and Rice, Jambalaya, and Gumbo The Sloppy Jane BBQ Cheesesteaks Lancaster's Best Rueben Homemade soups Chili
- Won local chili cook off for our 5 alarm chili 2 years running
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for SLOPPY JANES CAFE & DELI and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.