Chehalis, WA 98532
Monday| 5:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 5:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 5:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 5:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 5:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 5:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Amenities TV, Wi-fi
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Attire No Dress Code
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Payment Methods
This restaurant is our place of choice when we are travelling to visit relatives. They have a variety of excellent choices on the menu, whether there for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If you like pies, you are in the right place and you can see them in the rotating display case. This is our land mark or half way stop between Portland and Seattle. I think the breakfast is probably the best of the meals served. Dessert and the milk shakes are the best of all. There is a small gift shop that has some unique items during holiday season. Parking is plentiful and easy access on and off the freeway.
- Best Known For
- Best Pie's Around, HANDS DOWN.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Spiffy's Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.