Springbok Lake Balboa
Lake Balboa, CA 91406
Monday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMTuesday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMThursday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMFriday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AMSunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, Darts, Karaoke, TV, Billiards / Pool, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Payment Methods
The Springbok Bar & Grill was founded by Trevor Nettmann, Graham Taylor, Robin McLean and Peter Walker. We are all South Africans hailing from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. Having lived in America for many years we noticed the lack of a really good rugby bar and decided that the time had come for us to do something about it. Our goal is to not only create a fantastic, comfortable and friendly environment to watch Rugby, Cricket, Soccer and American Football and Baseball, but also to create a great menu showcasing the cultural diversity of Southern Hemisphere foods.
This bar isn't just a place for South Africans, but rather a place where people from all over the world can get together and share their passion for good sports and good food. We will be having many social events including great braais, lambs on the spit and of course our specialty sporting events. So bring all your British, Kiwi, Aussie and American friends and come join us for a couple beers!
- Best Known For
- Southern Hemisphere Food & Sport. The Springbok is fast becoming a standard for high quality food in the valley.
- Zagat Guide, LA Times Food Section, Long Beach Press Telegram, Daily News
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Springbok Lake Balboa and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.