Sugar Hill Inn
Sugar Hill, NH 03586
Monday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday: ClosedWednesday: ClosedThursday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PMThe table is yours for the evening. $63 price fix per person.
- Special Needs Menu changes
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Scenic View
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Attire No Jeans
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Fine dining perfected. The Four Course Prix Fixe Menu offers a well balance symphony of flavors. Great wines and a full bar selection enhances the experience. Classic dishes such as Grilled Filet Mignon of Beef Maitre D' Hotel, Slow Braised Lamb Shank and Pan Roasted Sea Bass are creatively reinvented and dramatically presented to the delight of guests. Favorites include the soups sampler served in espresso cups and the inn's hand rolled raviolis with Sage Butter and Winter Truffle Oil. The dining room with its elegant white cloths, beautiful views, wood burning fireplace, original wood floors and handcrafted chandeliers from Vermont is a comfortable place to slow down and enjoy good company and food. The culinary genius behind the innovative menu is Chef Val Fortin. Guests will be pleased to know that every dish is personally prepared by Val.
- Best Known For
- The artistic presentation of plates from our chef de cuisine.
- Featured in the NH Magazine, Everyday with Rachael Ray and 1000 Places To See Before You Die; Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America; DiRoNA
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Sugar Hill Inn and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.