Beltsville, MD 20705
Monday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMThursday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMFriday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMSunday| 11:30 AM - 12:00 AMKitchen closes at 11
- Banquet Facilities 50 on Outside Patio, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Happy Hour
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
One of only two restaurants in the Washington Metropolitan area specializing in Authentic East African cuisine, Swahili Village is to Prince George's and neighboring counties of Maryland, what Safari DC is to the Petworth District of northwest Washington, DC. Located 5 minutes north of University of Maryland College Park Campus on US1 North, Swahili Village serves only the freshest ingredients and choice meats and poultry in its dishes that are indicative of the Tanzanian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Congo, and Malawi regions of East Africa. With a wide variety of beverages, and a spacious outside patio and roomy interior dining room, Swahili Village is great for hosting a private party, family outing, or intimate dinner for two. We are also available for catering your special occasion at any location of your choice. We look forward to seeing and servicing you at your next visit to Swahili Village.
- Best Known For
- Nyama Choma, Mbuzi Choma, Somusas, Chipati, Bhajia, Keyen Style Sausages, Mo Kimo, Pilau, Chai, Sukuma Wuju, Naja Raque
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Swahili Village and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.