Des Moines, IA 50310
Monday: ClosedTuesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PMSunday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PMLOCATED INSIDE MERLE HAY MALL FOOD COURT
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Amenities Wi-fi, Radio
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
At Tamale's Industry we make the best tamales in Iowa. We also make authentic Mexican food. If you want to experience a real Mexican restaurant, with a real Mexican cook who has years of experience, and real Mexican food, then come to Tamale's Industry. Everything we make is fresh to eat. All you have to do is wait a little bit and we'll make everything ready to eat. When you come in, expect a nice greeting from the manager or the waiter. They'll sit you down and talk with you a little. Once you take your order, the cook will prepare your delicious meal. After the cook is done, they'll bring your food out to you and then you can enjoy the authentic Mexican food. Did we mention we have Iowa's best tamales...because we do.
- Chef's Bio
- Angelica Tejeda has years of experience cooking delicious Mexican food. Inheriting three generations of recipes and culture, she's ready to make awesome meals. The tamales she makes have been tested and perfected, and still trying to be perfected, many times. Come to the restaurant and enjoy the best tamales in Iowa and authentic Mexican food.
- Best Known For
- Iowa's Best Tamale
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for TAMALES INDUSTRY and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.