The Back Side Inn
Goshen, NH 03752
Monday: ClosedTuesday: ClosedWednesday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PMSunday: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PMCall for seasonal brunch hours. Closed for dining in April and November.
- Bar BYOB
- Special Needs All You Can Eat, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, 50 - 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
A Unique BYOB Establishment. Walk-ins Welcome * Reservations Preferred Join us for dinner and brunch here at the Back Side Inn. Experience the gourmet culinary delights of owner and Executive Chef Anne Bernroth. From January through March, public dining is offered Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday mornings. The inn is closed April (or better said Easter until Mother's Day) and the month of November. From May through October, scheduled dining (reservations preferred) is offered Wednesday through Sunday morning. During the month of December, the inn reserves all food service for private catered holiday parties. The Backside Inn is closed for dining in the months of April and November.
- Best Known For
- Our Sunday Brunch is Phenomenal!
- 2007 Ride Thelift.com Winner
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Back Side Inn and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.