The Chef's Table @ The Red Hook Inn
Red Hook, NY 12571
Monday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMTuesday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMThursday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMFriday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMSunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PMBy 24 hrs notice reservation
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access
- Atmosphere Romantic, Fireplace, Resort/Country Club
- Reservation Information Required
- Payment Methods
Hear what the L A Times had to say ... "world class chef and dining room where the chef may even come to your table, take your order and repair to the kitchen to prepare it!" We have also been featured in The Source (national Sam's Club magazine), Hudson Valley Magazine, Chronogram, The Valley Table, Gourmet Magazine, and have a 4 star rating in the Poughkeepsie Journal! Please take a moment to read the many reviews listed on our home page with expression such as 'extraordinary dining experience, intimate, charming, unique, absolutely wonderful, best in the Hudson Valley! The lovely fireplaced Dining Rooms at our Inn feature our famous chef, Nabil K Ayoub, former chef to Aristotle and Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Princess Margaret and other members of Britain's Royal Family. After owning at least 7 restaurants throughout Europe and the US, Chef Nabil has 'retired in the country' bringing his fabulous 'gift of flavors' to the Hudson Valley! The Chef's Table offers a 4 course prix fixe dinner by reservation only Friday & Saturday & Sunday 4p- 8p(and during our 'season', midweek). Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Due to our customized concept, seating is limited and we cannot accept walk-ins. Reservations are guaranteed by credit card and entree selections for your custom prepared dinner are requested 24 hours in advance. There are no menus and your dining experience is warm and comfortable, as if you were enjoying a lovely private dinner at the home of good friends! Chef Nabil and our two dining rooms are also available for virtually any private event including corporate meetings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Christenings, Communions, Showers, Weddings, and more! Parties of 2-500 are welcome, with indoor seating for up to 50 and outdoor settings open air or under a tent, with grass as an option!
- Chef's Bio
- Nabil and Patricia are the ultimate hosts whether in their Roasted Garlic Dining Room or their home, the Red Hook Country Inn. Their motto is "strangers are only friends we have not yet met." Once you dine with them or enjoy their genuinely warm hospitality at the inn, you will sense that you are a friend, not just a guest. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of being a part of their lives, for a day, a week, or a lifetime. Chef Nabil, a Coptic Egyptian by birth, graduated from the City and Guild of London Culinary Institute and studied in Greece, Ireland, France, England, and Jerusalem. He has been a U.S. citizen for 20 years and has worked in the employ of many notable individuals including Aristotle Onassis, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and Princess Margaret of Great Britain. At his previous restaurant in New Jersey, Nabil worked under Rabbinical supervision for eight years.
- Best Known For
- Soups and Sauces
- Zagat Rated, The Source, Hudson Valley Magazine, Chronogram, L.A. Times, The Valley Table, Gourmet Magazine and Poughkeepsie Journal - 4 Stars
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Chef's Table @ The Red Hook Inn and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.