The Depot Restaurant
Seaview, WA 98644
Monday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMThursday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMFriday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday Burger Nites mid Oct to Memorial Day.
- Amenities Chef's Table next to Display Kitchen
- Banquet Facilities Private Covered Heated Deck, 20 - 50 People
- Atmosphere Casual Fine Dining, Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Child Menu
- Bar Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Attire Casual
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
The Depot Restaurant features fine dining with international wines, on-tap microbrews, a display kitchen, heated outdoor deck and special events ranging from wine dinners to Lewis & Clark Wild Game Dinner. The 120 year old train station offers a great backdrop for divine food.Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors alwaysagree about The Depot Restaurant: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb,and the service is outstanding. The restaurant offers a casual atmospherethat is perfect for dining with friends, co-workers, and family members. Thecreative menu features a wide array of great selections, always made fromthe highest quality and regional ingredients. Be sure to ask your server about dailyspecials and other notable menu selections. The staff at The Depot Restaurantare friendly and professional and will ensure that your dining experienceis a pleasant one. Please stop in soon!
- Chef's Bio
- Owner Chef Michael Lalewicz has been classically trained at Western Culinary Institute. Michael mastered his seafood recipes living between Washington DC and the Chesapeake Bay. He has traveled the world and learned products and skills in France, Italy and Greece. His cheffing experiences are as diverse as the cuisines of the countries he has traveled. In Portland he cheffed at Restaurant Toulouse, opened the first Greek kitchen of Jimmy Mak's Jazz Club, as well as Oswego Lake and Persimmon Country Clubs.
- Best Known For
- Ask for the Chef's Table next to our display kitchen offering local fresh Northwest seafood, regional hormone free meats and organic produce. The Depot is Chef owned and operated by Michael Lalewicz and his wife Nancy Gorshe. The 120 year old Historic Seaview Train stop is the only station of the Clamshell Railroad where it was built. Come enjoy a historic meal.
- "Restaurant of the Year" Coast Weekend. "One of the Best Dinner Houses in the Northwest" Gerry Frank, Oregonian. "Best Fine Dining, Chowder, Desserts & Service Anywhere" Chinook Observer People's Choice Awards. #2 Best Seafood Restaurant in Western Washington by King 5 TV Seattle, Evening Magazine. #6 Best Bet Washington by Frommers. Featured in NW Palate, NW Wine Press, Best Places and Best Places to Kiss NW.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Depot Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.