The Dining Room at The Windsor Hotel
Del Norte, CO 81132
Monday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMSunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Atmosphere Family / Children, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Scenic View
- Amenities Private Party Room, TV, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested, Supper on Sunday by reservation only.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
Nestled at the base of the picturesque San Juan Mountains, Del Norte, Colorado has a rich history from the gold and silver boom town days of the 1800's. The Windsor Hotel established in 1874 is a landmark luxury hotel in the midst of hometown culture. The ambiance of Colorado western history comes alive as you experience our unique western fine dining cuisine. Take a step back in time as you enjoy your stay in our hotel now restored to the former glory days with the modern conveniences of today. Come be a part of our family, your home away from home. Your visit to the Windsor is highlighted by The Dining Room's elegant yet comfortable fine dining with old west flair. We featured locally grown Divine Ranch Lamb, Haefeli's Honey, Gosar Organic Sausages, Off Family Ranch All Natural Beef and more. Chef Regan creates unique selections daily. Lunch and dinner menus featured are sample selections and can change often.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Regan Whitehead makes amazing food and creates unique selections daily.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Dining Room at The Windsor Hotel and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.