The Green Goat
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday| 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Special Needs Child Menu, Senior Discount, Smoking Section, Wheelchair Access
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Payment Methods
Our Cuban dishes are a particular favorite. Try the Cuban Platter or beef, chicken, or vegetarian empanadas. Our grilled Cuban will have you coming back for more.Our desserts are especially delicious! The Banana Heath Crepes and Hershey Bar Pie will make you swoon with delight. We have other assorted bakeries and sweet crepes too. Our owner, Erin Walsh, started in the restaurant business when she was only 10 years old -- washing dishes in a family owned restaurant. She has been a head chef on an Alaskan cruise line and practiced her skills at a 5-star restaurant in the Grand Canyon. The Green Goat is one of a kind and we welcome you to taste what our food truck has to offer.
- Best Known For
- Classic Cuban , Off the Rail
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Green Goat and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.