The Majestic Restaurant
Kansas City, MO 64105
Monday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 7:30 AM - 11:00 PMSaturday| 8:30 AM - 11:00 PMSunday| 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Meal Times Served Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Bar Scene, Historic Building
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, $5 Happy Hour
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, Whiskey Selection
- Banquet Facilities Over 100 People
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Payment Methods
The latest transformation for the historic Fitzpatrick Building is The Majestic Restaurant, which serves some of KC's best dry aged steaks, chops, seafood and more, along with the terrific live jazz for which Kansas City is famous, with no cover or minimum. Owners, Frank and Jolyn Sebree, bring a fresh feel and redesigned menu to this historic spot. Built in 1911 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the grand old site has housed a saloon and bordello, and during prohibition, the basement was a Speakeasy and meeting place for many businessmen and local politicians. Step back into another time in downtown Kansas City, dining under a high pressed tin ceiling, surrounded by blue and white tiled floors and a long, mirrored, wooden bar. A circa 1910 piano is featured for live jazz entertainment in the Main Dining Room and the former speakeasy basement room, which hosts live jazz performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, is available for private events as is Boss Tom's third Floor Pendergast Club. The Majestic Restaurant serves a full brunch menu Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM. The Sunday Jazz Brunch features live music 10:30 AM to1:30 PM. Lunch at The Majestic Restaurant, served 11 AM to 2 PM weekdays, includes the daily 'Fitzpatrick's Majestic Deal', an $8.50 sandwich, homemade fries and drink combo, our famous blackened open faced prime rib sandwich, our French dip sandwich, daily buffalo burger specials, our slider sampler, lamb burger, salmon BLT, or filet, the Majestic Croque Madame, our chef's take on this classic French ham and cheese sandwich with an over easy egg on top, and more...Dinner at The Majestic features fantastic dry aged steaks, fresh seafood, daily specials and live jazz nightly. No cover.
- Chef's Bio
- Frank Sebree, Owner Jim Nelson, Executive Chef
- Best Known For
- Live Jazz Seven Nights a Week, Blackened Ribeye, Terrific Dry-Aged Steaks, Sunday Jazz Bruch, Breakfast Served Daily, Slider Sampler, Inventive Cocktails, Fresh Seafood, Free Parking, $5 Happy Hour Weekdays 2-6PM, Great for Pre and Post-Theater Crowd
- Opentable Dinner's Choice Award 2010
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Majestic Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.