Brattleboro, VT 05301
Monday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 10:00 AM - 9:00 PMSunday Brunch 10AM - 1PM. Brunch Buffet + Brunch Menu. Regular Menu also available all day
- Meal Times Served Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Fireplace, Scenic View, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
The Marina Restaurant in Brattleboro, Vermont has been rebuilt after a fire last season. Open for business, and now serving Lunch and Dinner seven days a week along with the always popular Sunday Brunch Buffet. The new restaurant design keeps everything that regulars know and love - the deck, the menu, and the staff - and has added new features for better cooking and serving, comfort, and efficiency. A beautiful view of the Water is enjoyed from almost every seat in the restaurant. Amazing sunsets can be appreciated from the fabulous first floor and mezzanine dining spots or from an outdoor, dockside seating area. The bar and lounge area has been greatly expanded and is a popular destination every day of the week. Located where the Connecticut and West Rivers meet on Route 5 in Brattleboro, Vermont, The Marina is a memorable, casual dining experience for all.
- Best Known For
- Spectacular water view, Outdoor dining with beautiful sunsets. A large variety of menu choices including fresh seafood. Friendly waitstaff
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Marina and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.