Clarksdale, MS 38614
Monday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMThursday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 10:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| Closed
- Special Needs Smoking Section, Non Smoking Area, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Family / Children
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Amenities Wi-fi, TV, Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities 10 - 20 People, 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Payment Methods
Nelms Mitchell started the Ranchero Restaurant in May, 1959. It started out as a one-room concrete block building. At first, Nelms catered almost exclusively to a teenage crowd. By 1976 almost 20 years later,it had become the place where the same teenagers brought their families. The Ranch(to which the Ranchero is often referred) just seemed to grow up with those teenagers. Through the years. The Ranchero has not only has it earned a reputation for outstanding food and a great place to bring the family. It has also become a picture gallery and a museum of sports memorabilia. The Nelms Mitchell family takes great pride in those items brought in by their local customers who enjoy sharing their memories with other customers. Come visit us and stroll through the restaurant enjoying the treasures and priceless memorabilia of the Ranch's customers and loyal patrons. We offer a full catering service to meet your entertaining needs. Let us make your next party or function specials.
- Best Known For
- Steaks and barbeque.
- Condenast traveller, Best catering, best seafood, best steaks, best lunches.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Ranchero and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.