The Red Clover Inn
Mendon, VT 05701
Monday| 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday| ClosedWednesday| ClosedThursday| 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMFriday| 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMSaturday| 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMSunday| 5:30 PM - 9:00 PMTue & Wed: Closed. Thur-Mon: 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Fireplace, Scenic View, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV, Private Party Room, Wi-fi
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews, 1st class cocktails
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People
- Attire Casual, No Dress Code
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Payment Methods
Welcome to one of the Killington Rutland area's best dining options: a relaxed but elegant gourmet restaurant in a beautifully restored Vermont farmhouse inn. Red Clover Inn & Restaurant's Chef Colin Arthur is passionate in searching out the best Vermont and New England local farm ingredients, then applying the techniques he learned on the West Coast to create the best possible, contemporary American cuisine with his own unique touch. All menus found online are subject to weekly, if not daily, change due to our chefs commitment to keep the selections as fresh as possible! Red Clover Inn is perfect for romantic, fireside dining and lingering. Tucked under Pico Mountain and away from the world, Red Clover Inn and Restaurant's eclectic houseguests and wonderful Vermont neighbors discover that amazing food, good conversation, laughter and the casual spirit of the place naturally bring people together.
- Best Known For
- Farm to Table Organic Ingredients, Portuguese Steak, Frequently Changing Menu. Ask for Special Dishes. Themed Wine Dinners on the first Friday or every month.Call for Reservations! Special events: private holiday parties, weddings, retreats, corporate dinners and more.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 and Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for The Red Clover Inn and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.