THE V SPOT
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Monday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Atmosphere Bar Scene, Romantic
- Special Needs Kosher, Gluten-Free Items, Booster/High Chairs, Non Smoking Area
- Amenities Wi-fi
- Attire Casual
- Parking Availability Street
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Not Required
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
V spot began back in the spring of 2006 when Brooklyn Tech math teacher Daniel Carabano decided to take a risk and follow his dream of opening a restaurant. Frustrated by the lack of local dining options, Danny wanted to open an establishment that honored his Latin heritage while remaining strictly vegan. As with most visions, much help was needed. Fortunately, Danny had his brother Alex both of which were born and raised in Brooklyn who provided creative food concepts and graphic design. While his father constructed the interior and backyard patio. Their menu appeals to both vegans and non vegans alike. Whether you order the delicious Empanadas or gluten free Portobello spinach tacos, you'll realize that there's no sacrifice in leading a healthier and more compassionate lifestyle. Even if you're not a fan of vegan food, you can still come down and relax on their outdoor patio while enjoying a sake mojito or some fresh fruit sangria.
- Best Known For
- We host a FREE comedy show starting at 9pm the first Thursday of every month. We also have Meatless Mondays with a special 10 dollar limited dinner menu.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for THE V SPOT and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.