Pittsfield, MA 01201
Monday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday| ClosedWednesday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Wheelchair Access, Locally-Grown Ingredients
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining
- Bar Cordials, Beer, Wines
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Attire Casual
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Payment Methods
At Trattoria Rustica, Davide Manzo has created an authentic Italian experience in the Berkshires, including the interior, built with his own hands. Most of the materials such as the tiles and brick of the bee-hive wood burning oven are imported from Italy. Important, because it is a key element in the flavors of "Antichi Sapori" the ancient flavors of Pompeii. At Trattoria Rustica you will experience Italy, from the intimate setting with Neapolitan artwork surrounding you to the delicious food you will enjoy. It's the fine art of Italian dining, service, music and the enjoyment among family and friends. Trattoria Rustica uses the freshest ingredients available, choosing organic and locally grown produce whenever possible. We serve only the finest hormone-free and antibiotic-free, humanely raised meats, poultry and fish.
- Chef's Bio
- Davide Manzo, chef and owner of Trattoria Rustica, was born and raised in Pompeii Italy. He is third generation of Cucina Napoletana. With Trattoria Rustica he has created an authentic Italian experience in the Berkshires: from the decor, built with his own hands, to the artful preparation of "Antichi Sapori", the ancient flavors of Pompeii. He is passionate about his homeland, his culture and traditions. Davide immigrated to the United States in 1970 at the impressionable age of 15. He worked in construction while taking in the American experience always maintaining a firm connection to his family and roots. He also worked alongside his sister and mother when they opened an Americanized version of a pizzeria. As he matured, he began recognizing the presence of a muse which would drive him to want to create an authentic experience, one that paid tribute to the masterful skill of presenting and preparing food.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Trattoria Rustica and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.