Monterey, CA 93940
Monday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMThursday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMFriday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PMClosed from 2pm-5pm daily.
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Attire Casual
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Atmosphere Romantic, Outdoor Dining, Scenic View, Resort/Country Club, Family / Children, Bar Scene
- Payment Methods
Experience the best of Tuscany and California in our signature Monterey Bay restaurant, TusCA Ristorante, where the spectacular surroundings inspire and complement the flavors created by our talented culinary team. Perfect for pre- or post-dinner drinks, our inviting new Fireplace Lounge is a comfortably elegant spot for gathering with friends. Give in to the temptation of a beckoning fireplace, delicious drinks and appetizers to share. With a spacious and open floor plan uniting the space between Fireplace Lounge and TusCA Ristorante, the two venues combine to create a sophisticated and convivial ambience for relaxing, listening to live jazz, sampling innovative cocktails and enjoying hearty Tuscan cuisine created from the abundance of local, California ingredients. Ready to play a little? Knuckles Historical Sports Bar offers something for every sport enthusiast, from avid player to the cheering squad. From early morning breakfast to a late night snack in your guestroom, you'll discover we offer something to suit every mood in our Monterey CA restaurants and lounges. For special dinners, you can easily make your reservations ahead of time with our innovative E-Concierge service. Simply book your hotel reservations at www.hyatt.com/ and request an email confirmation. You will receive an email from our General Manager, detailing all you can arrange with this convenient service before you even arrive. Reserve a private dining room or request the hotel concierge book tickets to an area attraction. Hyatt E-Concierge makes it simple to plan a perfect stay, right from the convenience of your computer.
- Chef's Bio
- Chef Mark Ayers has created an enticing menu featuring antipasto misto, white bean soup, roasted prawns, short rib ravioli, fresh capellini, chef's daily risotto, wild boar tenderloin, roasted chicken and more authentic Tuscan specialties. Pair these fabulous culinary creations with a long list of Californian or Tuscan wines and finish the evening with a flavorful cappuccino and a treat from our dessert menu such as Tangerine Granite with Whipped Mascarpone.
- Best Known For
Risotto specials,P>Wood fired pizza
Pebble Beach Del Monte Golf Course
- 5 star review 11/3/2009. I think that this is one of the best Italian restaurants I've been to. The food here was delicious. I've been here twice. The first time I bought chicken for lunch, and it was really big and succulent and tender. My boyfriend got this white, big noodle pasta, and it was so good. Come here and enjoy delicious Italian cuisines. Yes it is expensive. We live in Santa Cruz, and it was well worth the drive. The second time we actually drove from Union City.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for TusCA Ristorante and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.