Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Hours Lunch Mon-Sun 11:30am-3pm. Dinner Mon-Sun 5pm-Close.
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Late Night
- Parking Availability Parking on Site
- Atmosphere Romantic, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Family / Children, Bar Scene, Sports Bar
- Amenities Dancing, TV, 120 people
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu, BYOB, Gluten-Free Items, Corkage $15
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Banquet Facilities 50 - 100 People, Over 100 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Standing tall in the hills off of La Paz Road in Laguna Hills, this remarkable restaurant has blended the traditional Argentinean way of preparing and cooking meats with the flair and ambiance of a fine Tuscan vineyard. With an excellent wine list and menu that has something for everyone; this restaurant is a fun and education experience also. Ask about our monthly wine dinners! Excellent Argentine/Italian food with client base straight out of Buenos Aires...traditional dining room, excellent Italian and Argentine dishes, and the Sunday Traditional Argentine Barbecue Buffet is a steal. Villa Roma invites you to enjoy our live music nights! Thursday thru Sunday
- Best Known For
- Entrana Steak (Argentinean), Ravioli del Pastore, Luigine alla Pescatora, Pizza, Milanesa Napoletana (breaded beef) and delicious homemade desserts!
- Zagat Rated and Chamber of Commerce Appreciation Certificate
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Villa Roma and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.