Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Monday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMTuesday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMThursday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMFriday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMSunday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PMNo lunch.
- Parking Availability Street, Parking on Site
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Banquet Facilities Off-Site Catering
- Special Needs BYOB
- Atmosphere Romantic
- Payment Methods
Nestled within a classy and cozy 19th-Century-Vintage Victorian Mansion - Whispers is a dining experience like no other. Complimented by rambling porches, manicured grounds and lake views, our guests await the moment to dine with us. Our tapestry covered armchairs, plush carpets and curtains in our formal rose and white dining room, creates the perfect setting for your evening dining. You'll experience refined service by our polished staff in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Food becomes an art. The cuisine is sumptuous, the desserts - sinful. The presentation will dazzle you and the taste - delight you! We serve dinner seven days a week starting at 5:30pm.. We offer fine dining in a country club type atmosphere - however jackets are not required. We look forward to your visit with us.
- Chef's Bio
- Whispers is proud to present Executive Chef Scott Giordano; "top chef at the Jersey Shore", (Zagat survey). Scott creates culinary bliss with truly refined cuisine, "that changes with the season", (Bucks Magazine). To truly be engaged in the ambiance of Whispers fine dining is to succumb to the distinct and delicate flavors of Scott's culinary creations; from his pride dishes of Pork Tenderloin, to barrel-cut Angus filet mignon to the finest selection of Lobster at the Jersey Shore - we know you'll find every one of Scott's dishes to be truly an exceptional experience. As a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY and an extensive culinary career in both New Jersey and California, Scott's love for the culinary arts is additionally reflected in his professional achievements as a lecturer, presenter and demonstrator on food and menu preparation. He has offered his exceptional talents to provide a select few with private cooking lessons.
- Best Known For
- Romantic dining. Excellent service creative American cuisine at the New Jersey shore.
- Zagat rated 27 out of 30 for cuisine. Zagat rated one of America's top restaurant.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Whispers and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.