Wine Knot Bar & Bistro
Kenosha, WI 53140
Monday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMThursday| 5:00 PM - 9:00 PMFriday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| ClosedBar open later.
- Meal Times Served Dinner
- Atmosphere Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
- Amenities TV
- Special Needs Cigar Friendly, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Parking Availability Street
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Wine Knot is Kenosha's first and only wine bar. We proudly feature American Bistro food with an International flare. To complement our food, we offer over 30 wines by the glass so you are sure to find the perfect wine to pair with your food. We also offer wine flights three 3 oz glasses of wine which allow you to compare and contrast different wines and discover the synergy between food and wine. On top of that, we have a great selection of tap and bottled beers, and all the liquor you can shake a stick at. The restaurant opens at 5 pm and the kitchen generally stays open until 9... later if it's busy, earlier if it isn't. The same goes for the bar we're generally open until midnight... later if it's busy, earlier if it isn't. All bars in Kenosha must be closed by 2 am, 230 on weekends. We are closed on Sundays.
- Chef's Bio
- Executive Chef and Manager Brian Haberski entered culinary school after graduating from Xavier University with a degree in art. After culinary school in Chicago, Brian became a sous chef for the Hyatt Hotels corporation. Having worked in Milwaukee, San Francisco and traveling throughout much of Europe, Brian has developed a varied palatte that he trys to incorporate into each of his dishes.
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Wine Knot Bar & Bistro and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.