Yanni's Greek Restaurant
Seattle, WA 98103
Monday| ClosedTuesday| 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMWednesday| 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMThursday| 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday| 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 4:00 PM - 10:00 PMSunday| 4:00 PM - 9:00 PMHappy Hour Tues-Thurs 4p-6p & Fri 4p-5:30p
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Dinner, Happy Hour
- Amenities Belly Dancing, Private Party Room
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Special Needs Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access
- Bar Full Bar, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People, Off-Site Catering
- Attire Casual
- Payment Methods
Yanni's Greek restaurant is family owned and operated since 1984. We take pride in our hospitality, customer service and especially our preparation of the food. We try our best to bring you only the freshest ingredients, would it be from our gardens, imported Greek products or from the local vendors we choose. Many thanks to our patrons in Greenwood neighborhood. To our long time customers we thank you for supporting us over the years. Through our tradition and your enthusiasm you have helped us create one of Seattle's best restaurants (according to various publications). To our new customers, thank you for giving us a try. We hope while visiting Yanni's you will discover the great tasteful Greek cuisine through our specialties and enjoy our warm family hospitality. Remember once you are a customer you have become part of the Yanni's family so raise your glasses in a toast and say, "Kalos Orisate" (Good arriving) meaning, Welcome!
- Best Known For
- Authentic Fresh Greek Cuisine, Best Calamari, Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Beets, Great Greek Martinis
- AOL City Guide 2007 Best Mediterranean Restaurant
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Yanni's Greek Restaurant and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.